- Browse to:
- Right-click on the right side, select New, and click on DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Enter the name as ExtendedUIHoverTime and press Enter.
- Double-click ExtendedUIHoverTime and change its value to 30000 (Leave it on hexadecimal)
- Click OK. Close the Registry. Restart your computer to complete the task.
- I had to disable the "Activate a window by hovering over it with a mouse" option because this seems to break a lot of the Windows 10 right click and popup menus
- Click Windows>Search>Ease of Access
- Make the mouse easier to use
- Untick "Activate a window by hovering over it with a mouse"
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Windows 10 - Disable Taskbar thumbnail hover preview