After you install EOne Smartpost in Dynamics GP, the menus all appear, but when you click on them, none of the windows open.
- Check the application error logs in the event viewer for smartpost
- Reset the password for your Smartpost user account
If that doesn't work, move on
- Install .net framework 3.5
- Upgrade to .net framework 4.5
- Reset your Smartpost SQL user account password to confirm it is correct
- Uninstall and reinstall Smartpost
Run the uninstaller. After running the uninstall, go into the Great Plains directory and then go into the AddIns subfolder. Delete the files named:
Then go into the GP directory and delete the SMRTPST.DIC and SMRTPST.vba files.
Then reinstall SmartPost again.